Joining the Forum
Membership in the American Decorative Arts Forum of Northern California includes the following benefits:
- Up to twelve slide lectures on a variety of topics by prominent scholars from around the country.
- Special receptions for our guest speakers, often held in members' homes or shops, providing the opportunity for personal interaction and one-on-one learning with some of the foremost authorities in American decorative arts, AND the opportunity to see some of the Bay Area's finest collections.
- Curator-led tours of special museum exhibitions. Intensive study groups with nationally renowned decorative arts scholars featuring in-depth examinations of specific object categories.
- Day and weekend trips to California collections, historic areas, and museums.
- Bi-monthly newsletter sent to your home.
- Periodic tours of significant regions of the United States led by a decorative arts expert offering behind-the-scenes examination and study of historic sites, period homes and museum collections.
- Unlimited opportunities to share your interest, knowledge, and friendship with others committed to American decorative arts.
New Members, use the form below to get started or CLICK HERE to download the print and mail application.
If you are having trouble filling out the renewal or new membership form, you may want to try a different browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Sponsor a Lecture
In addition to membership support, the American Decorative Arts Forum welcomes sponsorship of its lecture series. Sponsorship costs $1500.00 per program. Underwriting one or more programs is tax deductible. For further information, please call (415) 346-4856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.